contact: info@aniekschiepers.nl

Btw-id: NL001794919B85

Friday, January 22, 2021

 



Cross-stitch

Cross stitch embroidery always had my interest, but somehow I didn't get around to it. 
I already did some freehand embroidery (without a pattern) in the past, but cross-stitch embroidery seemed like a very coarse manner of working to me.
 
But after I got the book 'Borduren voor Bitches' as a present, a new world opened up to me!
In stead of the old fashioned ‘boring and well behaved method’, I discovered a whole new dimension of cross stitch embroidery:
It’s all about the message, not just the frivolous image. 
This way I can create something personal and funny that makes other people (and myself included) laugh!

 
 Find more about the book 'Subversive Cross Stitch' 
from Julie Jackson
on this site.